The National Enquirer, one of America’s most salacious tabloids, has caused a media storm by going to print with a story on Presidential hopeful Senator Ted Cruz and allegations of having affairs with five different women. One incident, says the magazine, describes Cruz having sex in a closet.
Twitter is ablaze with who the women are and one of the guesses includes former Carly Fiorina staffer Sarah Isgur Flores. Should the story prove to be true, and Flores is one of the women, that might explain a Washington Post article that Cruz’s super PAC gave a Fiorina super PAC $500,000 during the early stages of the presidential campaign in 2015.
At the time, the Post said, “That is unusual, to say the least.”
— Sandra Schneider (@sandyaschneider) March 25, 2016
— jennifer (@jenilynn1001) March 25, 2016
Latest posts by Sam McCall (see all)
- Breaking: Hernando County BOCC and Administrator Len Sossamon Involved in Cover-up - July 14, 2016
- Transformation Aviation Services Deadline Fast Approaching - June 29, 2016
- Is Google Manipulating Search Results for Hillary Clinton? - June 12, 2016
- This house is for sale! - June 7, 2016
- SUV Slams Into House - June 6, 2016