The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children is asking news organizations across Central Florida and West Virginia to post a missing child alert for 17-year-old Kaylee Posey.
“We have been disseminating images of the child to the public, like in this case, the public awareness part of our work is extremely important, that’s one of our most powerful tools when it comes to missing children, making the public the eyes and ears of law enforcement,” Robert Lowery, with the National Center, told FOX 35 News in the video below.
At this point, investigators don’t know if Kaylee is still in Central Florida or if she’s in West Virginia where she has family and friends.
Posey was reported missing Monday, January 15. The teenager is a senior at Ocoee High School.
None of her friends have heard from her and she’s even gone silent on social media.
If you have any information on where Kaylee Posey is or have seen her since 1/15/16 call the Ocoee Police Department or Crimeline 800-423-TIPS (8477).
Latest posts by Sam McCall (see all)
- Breaking: Hernando County BOCC and Administrator Len Sossamon Involved in Cover-up - July 14, 2016
- Transformation Aviation Services Deadline Fast Approaching - June 29, 2016
- Is Google Manipulating Search Results for Hillary Clinton? - June 12, 2016
- This house is for sale! - June 7, 2016
- SUV Slams Into House - June 6, 2016