Update: This suspect has been taken into custody.
The Florida Hwy Patrol is looking for hit and run suspect, Allison Faye Huffman, from the Howard Frankland Bridge that killed a tow truck driver.
According to the FHP report, Huffman was traveling northbound on I-275 in the outside travel lane south of SR-60 on the Howard Frankland Bridge. The tow truck driver, who has not been identified yet, was outside of the truck on the left side of the truck which was a 2015 Dodge Ram Tow Truck.
The tow truck was in a parked position along the outside shoulder of the roadway.
For unknown reason, the front of Huffman’s car struck the tow truck driver who was propelled in a southeast direction and was propelled into the tow truck.
The tow truck driver sustained fatal injuries and expired at the scene of the crash.
It is believed Huffman then fled the scene of the crash. Her car, a Volkswagen Passat, was later located at the Crown Plaza Hotel near the Westshore Mall.
Anyone with information regarding Allison Faye Huffman, 36, of Riverview, Florida, should contact the FHP by calling 813-631-4020.
Latest posts by Sam McCall (see all)
- Breaking: Hernando County BOCC and Administrator Len Sossamon Involved in Cover-up - July 14, 2016
- Transformation Aviation Services Deadline Fast Approaching - June 29, 2016
- Is Google Manipulating Search Results for Hillary Clinton? - June 12, 2016
- This house is for sale! - June 7, 2016
- SUV Slams Into House - June 6, 2016