Early this morning, FHP Troopers received an alert from the Pinellas Park Police Department reporting an armed carjacking. A short time later, an FHP Trooper on patrol on northbound I-275 near the 41 milepost spotted the 2011 Chevrolet Impala at 1:48 AM. Other Troopers also responded to the area and initiated a traffic stop on I-4 near the 6 milepost. The driver and suspect, Taylor Grant Foster, 25 out of Largo, was taken into custody without incident.
In the car with Foster at the time of the traffic stop was his wife and two children, aged three and five, who were later released to the Department of Children & Families.
Foster was arrested for grand theft of a motor vehicle, possession of a stolen firearm, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, driving under the influence, and no valid driver license. Pinellas Park Police Department continues to investigate the initial carjacking incident.
Latest posts by Sam McCall (see all)
- Breaking: Hernando County BOCC and Administrator Len Sossamon Involved in Cover-up - July 14, 2016
- Transformation Aviation Services Deadline Fast Approaching - June 29, 2016
- Is Google Manipulating Search Results for Hillary Clinton? - June 12, 2016
- This house is for sale! - June 7, 2016
- SUV Slams Into House - June 6, 2016