Update: Pasco Sheriff Detectives are still investigating the stabbing at Port Richey and have released the victim’s names. They have been identified as Kenneth Cameron Martiszus, 29, who is deceased. The second victim has been identified as Asia Spencer, 22, who is in stable condition.
The suspect continues to be interviewed and once formally charged his name will be released. No motive for the crime is known at this time.
Original Story —
Pasco Sheriff’s Deputies responded to 9209 Binnacle Drive at the Park Place Apartments in Port Richey in reference to two people being stabbed at around 11:20 am. One victim was male and the other female. A K9 team and helicopter were dispatched to the area.
The male victim died on-scene. The female victim is being treated for her injuries.
A suspect was taken into custody about an hour after the original call.
We will update as more information becomes available.
Latest posts by Sam McCall (see all)
- Breaking: Hernando County BOCC and Administrator Len Sossamon Involved in Cover-up - July 14, 2016
- Transformation Aviation Services Deadline Fast Approaching - June 29, 2016
- Is Google Manipulating Search Results for Hillary Clinton? - June 12, 2016
- This house is for sale! - June 7, 2016
- SUV Slams Into House - June 6, 2016