On April 7, Pasco deputies responded to a wooded area near 6633 U.S. Highway 19 in reference to a possible decomposed body. When deputies arrived, the decomposing body of a white female was located.
The body was eventually identified as Judith Therianos, 52, who had not been seen since March 14.
On Feb. 15, 2016, Therianos and a friend traveled to the Tampa Bay area from Maine to visit friends in Florida. At some point during the trip, Judith was dropped off at a second friend’s house in Tampa. From there, Judith then traveled to yet another friend’s house in the New Port Richey area which was the last time she was seen.
Thursday, Pasco Sheriff’s Office detectives arrested Timothy Frederick Johnson, 25, in connection with the death of Judith Therianos. Johnson was charged with premeditated murder and remains in the Land O’ Lakes Detention Center.
Pasco Sheriff Chris Nocco and investigators will be having a press conference today at 2 p.m. in the parking lot on the northwest corner of State Road 54 and Sunlake Boulevard. Sheriff Nocco will be discussing the case and will provide further details into the homicide at that time.
Latest posts by Sam McCall (see all)
- Breaking: Hernando County BOCC and Administrator Len Sossamon Involved in Cover-up - July 14, 2016
- Transformation Aviation Services Deadline Fast Approaching - June 29, 2016
- Is Google Manipulating Search Results for Hillary Clinton? - June 12, 2016
- This house is for sale! - June 7, 2016
- SUV Slams Into House - June 6, 2016