According to the Pasco Sheriff’s Economic Crimes Division, detectives have arrested Christopher Middleton, 32, and charged him with a bail bond agent violation.
According to detectives, Middleton, who owns Diesel Bail Bonds in Land O Lakes, convinced inmate Corey Bloom, who is a convicted felon, to help solicit bail bond business inside the jail. Records show that Middleton did knowingly compensate Bloom for these solicitations, through his wife, despite knowing that the actions were illegal.
Detectives found that from December 2015 until February 2016, the suspect Middleton put or had his wife (Marylyn Middleton) put monies totaling $685.00 into Bloom’s phone and commissary accounts.
Christopher Middleton was arrested without incident and taken to the Land O Lakes jail yesterday on a $5,000 bond.
Latest posts by Sam McCall (see all)
- Breaking: Hernando County BOCC and Administrator Len Sossamon Involved in Cover-up - July 14, 2016
- Transformation Aviation Services Deadline Fast Approaching - June 29, 2016
- Is Google Manipulating Search Results for Hillary Clinton? - June 12, 2016
- This house is for sale! - June 7, 2016
- SUV Slams Into House - June 6, 2016