Update: The Barricaded Subject situation on Cascade Street in Spring Hill has been resolved. The suspect was taken into custody by SWAT team members.
Note: Media outlets and the public have been asked not to post pictures of the scene, televise, or otherwise broadcast the live scene in order to ensure the safety of Hernando County deputies or their tactical positions. (picture above was provided by Sheriff’s Office)
Hernando County deputies are currently on the scene of a Barricaded Subject in the 7000 block of Cascade Street in Spring Hill and several streets in the immediate area will be closed to both pedestrian and vehicular traffic. School bus stops could also be affected. Please contact Hernando County School Bus Transportation for more information if your child’s bus stop is in this immediate area.
The following streets are closed:
Cascade Street CLOSED between Cobblestone and Marlow
Embassy Avenue CLOSED north of Cascade.
We will update as more information becomes available.
Latest posts by Sam McCall (see all)
- Breaking: Hernando County BOCC and Administrator Len Sossamon Involved in Cover-up - July 14, 2016
- Transformation Aviation Services Deadline Fast Approaching - June 29, 2016
- Is Google Manipulating Search Results for Hillary Clinton? - June 12, 2016
- This house is for sale! - June 7, 2016
- SUV Slams Into House - June 6, 2016