The Florida Hwy Patrol is reporting a fatal accident that occurred last night around 9:50 p.m. on Shoal Line Blvd. According to the report, Randy Dale Gainey, 58, of Sherrills Ford, NC, was approaching a left hand curve near Erin Road when, for unknown reasons, Gainey failed to negotiate the curve. Evidence shows that Gainey braked as he crossed the paved apron to Erin Road, then the motorcycle overturned onto the grass shoulder and collided with a street sign, and continued across a sidewalk while overturning again. Gainey was ejected from the motorcycle and died at the scene.
Latest posts by Sam McCall (see all)
- Breaking: Hernando County BOCC and Administrator Len Sossamon Involved in Cover-up - July 14, 2016
- Transformation Aviation Services Deadline Fast Approaching - June 29, 2016
- Is Google Manipulating Search Results for Hillary Clinton? - June 12, 2016
- This house is for sale! - June 7, 2016
- SUV Slams Into House - June 6, 2016