Floral City – Drivers need to be careful and slow-down as they travel through Floral City. A semi-truck turning onto Hwy 41 in Floral City took the turn sharply and clipped the top of the former Connie’s Kick Stand building on the corner of Hwy 41 and Hwy 48.
The semi-truck was hauling new utility trailers.
Citrus Sheriff Firefighters are trying to stabilize the overhang so the trailers which fell underneath can be removed.
Latest posts by Sam McCall (see all)
- Breaking: Hernando County BOCC and Administrator Len Sossamon Involved in Cover-up - July 14, 2016
- Transformation Aviation Services Deadline Fast Approaching - June 29, 2016
- Is Google Manipulating Search Results for Hillary Clinton? - June 12, 2016
- This house is for sale! - June 7, 2016
- SUV Slams Into House - June 6, 2016