She used a motorized shopping cart to run through WalMart in Lecanto, Fl., drinking wine and chomping on several snacks. The Florida woman had a serious case of the munchies after getting high earlier.
Josseleen Elida Lopez, 25, was arrested after raiding a Lecanto Walmart. The rolling meal included a sushi package where she ate one roll and then put it back on the shelf, then doing the same with a package of mini-muffins and cinnamon rolls, and then ate most of a rotisserie chicken. The meal also included a half empty bottle of wine.
The cost of the items, $32.36 said deputies. Deputies also found three empty syringes in her bags, which Lopez admitted were for shooting up meth,” according to the Sheriff’s affidavit.
Lopez told police that she was “hungry and did not want to take any of the items outside of the store,” and tried to eat everything she could while she was still in the store.
Lopez was charged with petit theft for stealing the meals and drug possession.
Latest posts by Sam McCall (see all)
- Breaking: Hernando County BOCC and Administrator Len Sossamon Involved in Cover-up - July 14, 2016
- Transformation Aviation Services Deadline Fast Approaching - June 29, 2016
- Is Google Manipulating Search Results for Hillary Clinton? - June 12, 2016
- This house is for sale! - June 7, 2016
- SUV Slams Into House - June 6, 2016