Citrus County Sheriff’s Office detectives are asking for your help in identifying the rightful owners of the pictured jewelry.
The multiple jewelry items shown here were seized during a suspicious incident last week and detectives would like to reunite the items with their owners.
If you have any information about who this jewelry belongs to, please contact Det. Strickland at 352-422-7095, call 911 or to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward, visit crimestopperscitrus.com or call 1-888-ANY-TIPS.
Latest posts by Sam McCall (see all)
- Breaking: Hernando County BOCC and Administrator Len Sossamon Involved in Cover-up - July 14, 2016
- Transformation Aviation Services Deadline Fast Approaching - June 29, 2016
- Is Google Manipulating Search Results for Hillary Clinton? - June 12, 2016
- This house is for sale! - June 7, 2016
- SUV Slams Into House - June 6, 2016