Just after midnight Tuesday, FHP troopers responded to the scene of a single vehicle accident involving the driver of a 2006 Chevy 2500 truck. The driver, 69 year old Bernard White of Homosassa Springs, was southbound on South Corbett Avenue when he stopped and exited the vehicle. The vehicle was still in gear and began to travel in reverse hitting White who sustained fatal injuries and died at the scene.
Latest posts by Sam McCall (see all)
- Breaking: Hernando County BOCC and Administrator Len Sossamon Involved in Cover-up - July 14, 2016
- Transformation Aviation Services Deadline Fast Approaching - June 29, 2016
- Is Google Manipulating Search Results for Hillary Clinton? - June 12, 2016
- This house is for sale! - June 7, 2016
- SUV Slams Into House - June 6, 2016