According to the Florida Hwy Patrol, a Kawasaki motorcycle driven by Robert J. Pearson, 28, of Spring Hill, was traveling westbound on Linden Drive. While heading westbound, Pearson failed to negotiate a left curve just west of Mandrell Avenue. Pearson traveled through the yard of 12295 Linden Drive, overturning and colliding with a culvert, and was ejected from the motorcycle. Both the motorcycle and Pearson continued to traveling into another yard located at 12283 Linden Drive. Pearson died at the scene of the crash.
Latest posts by Sam McCall (see all)
- Breaking: Hernando County BOCC and Administrator Len Sossamon Involved in Cover-up - July 14, 2016
- Transformation Aviation Services Deadline Fast Approaching - June 29, 2016
- Is Google Manipulating Search Results for Hillary Clinton? - June 12, 2016
- This house is for sale! - June 7, 2016
- SUV Slams Into House - June 6, 2016