Hernando County Fire Rescue responded to a fire early this morning (9am) in reference to a house fire at 258 Eastpoint Ct. The family inside the home discovered the fire when they began smelling smoke and discovered the fire in their garage. All family members were able to escape the burning home.
The following is a complete report from Hernando County Fire Rescue:
Latest posts by Sam McCall (see all)
- Breaking: Hernando County BOCC and Administrator Len Sossamon Involved in Cover-up - July 14, 2016
- Transformation Aviation Services Deadline Fast Approaching - June 29, 2016
- Is Google Manipulating Search Results for Hillary Clinton? - June 12, 2016
- This house is for sale! - June 7, 2016
- SUV Slams Into House - June 6, 2016