Hernando County Sheriff’s Deputies, Major Case Detectives, and Forensic Technicians are on-scene at 14439 Middle Fairway Drive in Spring Hill as they continue to investigate a Home Invasion. Two victims were air-lifted to bay area trauma centers with serious injuries.
The Sheriff Department helicopter was dispatched to the area along with deputies. The suspect in the case was captured a short distance away from the home and just a few minutes after the call was dispatched.
We will update this story once the Sheriff’s Office releases a full report.
Latest posts by Sam McCall (see all)
- Breaking: Hernando County BOCC and Administrator Len Sossamon Involved in Cover-up - July 14, 2016
- Transformation Aviation Services Deadline Fast Approaching - June 29, 2016
- Is Google Manipulating Search Results for Hillary Clinton? - June 12, 2016
- This house is for sale! - June 7, 2016
- SUV Slams Into House - June 6, 2016