Can you imagine driving down an interstate highway and suddenly a turtle comes crashing through your windshield? Well that is exactly what Nicole Marie Bjanes of Orlando claims and she even posted pictures on her Facebook page to prove it really happened.
According to the Florida Hwy Patrol, Bjanes was on I-4 headed toward Tampa when the vehicle in front of her kicked up some debris, including the turtle, which came crashing through her windshield. Bjanes was treated for some minor injuries.
Fortunately, both Bjanes and the turtle survived the crash. FHP released the turtle in a pond located next to I-4.
Concerning the accident, Bjanes said, “So this happened today! On I-4 he lived and I’m ok just shaken up!!! CRAZY
And yes, we think so too.
Latest posts by Sam McCall (see all)
- Breaking: Hernando County BOCC and Administrator Len Sossamon Involved in Cover-up - July 14, 2016
- Transformation Aviation Services Deadline Fast Approaching - June 29, 2016
- Is Google Manipulating Search Results for Hillary Clinton? - June 12, 2016
- This house is for sale! - June 7, 2016
- SUV Slams Into House - June 6, 2016