Where was Johnny Manziel over the weekend? That was the question everyone was asking during the Cleveland Browns loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday.
With the Browns searching for a new head coach and general manager —- Manziel’s whereabouts begs the question, are the Brown’s searching for a new quarterback too?
Due to a concussion suffered in last weeks game against Kansas City, Manziel was not going to play Sunday due to the new concussion protocols. The Brown’s didn’t require Manziel to be on the field due to the injury. However, no one with the team knew the whereabouts of Manziel even though he was suppose to report to medical staff at the team’s facility Sunday.
In an interview with The New York Times, Brown’s owner Jimmy Haslam said, “I’m not exactly sure where Johnny is. Haven’t talked to him. I know our football people will be on top of that.”
Latest posts by Sam McCall (see all)
- Breaking: Hernando County BOCC and Administrator Len Sossamon Involved in Cover-up - July 14, 2016
- Transformation Aviation Services Deadline Fast Approaching - June 29, 2016
- Is Google Manipulating Search Results for Hillary Clinton? - June 12, 2016
- This house is for sale! - June 7, 2016
- SUV Slams Into House - June 6, 2016