Florida State University had a fantastic ‘National Signing Day’ Wednesday.
ESPN ranked FSU’s recruiting class as best in the nation with 247Sports and Rivals ranking the class second in the nation.
FSU has commitments from 5-Star offensive tackle Landon Dickerson, 5-Star defensive back Levonta Taylor, 4-Star linebacker Dontavious Jackson, 4-Star defensive end Brian Burns, and 4-Star quarterback Malik Henry.
Florida State’s four and five star recruits, totaling 19 , were the most in the nation according to Rivals.
The Gator’s recruiting class was ranked 14th in the nation by Rivals and was highlighted by wide receiver Tyrie Cleveland, defensive back Joseph Putu, and 5-Star defensive end Antonneous Clayton.
Miami’s recruiting class was ranked 22nd in the nation by Rivals and included the son of pro-football Hall of Famer Michael Irvin, Michael Irvin Jr.
Sam McCall 
Latest posts by Sam McCall (see all )
- Breaking: Hernando County BOCC and Administrator Len Sossamon Involved in Cover-up  - July 14, 2016
- Transformation Aviation Services Deadline Fast Approaching  - June 29, 2016
- Is Google Manipulating Search Results for Hillary Clinton?  - June 12, 2016
- This house is for sale!  - June 7, 2016
- SUV Slams Into House  - June 6, 2016